Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My very own book review blog

After mulling the idea over for some time I suddenly and without warning found myself signing up for a new blog. On it I plan to review books that interest me for one reason another--adult, kids, fiction, poetry, and non-fiction. They might be spanking new, they might be from last year or ten years ago. I might want to give a conventional sort of review, or talk about a single scene, or do something I can't yet imagine.

I suppose the idea came from finding reviews of my own books on other book review blogs. (Yes, I confess to finding them by googling myself.) While review space in newspapers has sadly shrunk, this new online conversation about books seems to be thriving. So why not be a part of it?

There's a first review up and I'll soon do another. So take a look once in a while and maybe even become a "follower". (What a term--does that mean I'm the leader?)

Authors or publishers who would like me to consider a book for review should email me at info@caryfagan.com.

You can find the blog at:
http://bonefolderbooks.blogspot.com

No comments: