Featured Post

Three new e-books

Quite some time ago I started Big Wheel Books to publish e-books of some of my earlier titles. (You can read more about it on my site, cary...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Pulling some reviews out of the hat

Here are some early reviews of the new picture book, "Mr. Zinger's Hat." * "'Mr. Zinger's Hat' is a wonderful story about the shared process of creating. The illustrations by Dusan Petricic are beautiful and expressive. Four Stars." --CM Magazine. *"The magic of discovering a story from within--within a hat, within a heart, within one's imagination--is extraordinarily fulfilling. Inspiring." --Canlit for Little Canadians. *"Here is a magical children's book that will stir the imagination of young readers anywhere in the world. Delightful." --"Spirituality & Practice". *"I love this story. I love the encouragement of imagining, of sharing the wonder of stories, and creating your own. It's just a lovely, lovely thing." --"UrbanMoms.com

No comments: